Mindful Monday : Let's take a walk


Taking a mindful walk is a great way to start your mindfulness practice, especially if you're like me and have trouble sitting still sometimes. But it's not so easy if you don't know where to start. So for this Mindful Monday I've gathered my favorite "how to's" on mindful walking to help you begin your practice. I've even included a few audio clips and videos for those of us who are more auditory/visual learners.

Check them out and let me know how your walk goes!





Articles
Mindful walking with great visuals by Mindful.com

An easy how to by the Chopra Center

The stages of mindful walking from Wildmind Buddhist Meditation



 Audio

Walking mindfulness via Livingwell.org.au (with download and transcript options)

Headspace podcast - mindful walking with hints and tips to improve your experience


Video







Latest Instagrams

© amanda villaveces lmft. Design by Fearne.