Hello There!

I'm so excited to be rolling out a new (and yes, another) blog! I previously created and wrote about kid friendly art projects over at Wee Heart Art, however after about a year, I started to find it a bit confining. With a background in mental health, education and art, I quickly realized there were so many other things I wanted to write about in addition to art projects.

That's where this blog comes in. Here I'll be posting the same kid friendly art projects that you'd find at Wee Heart Art, along with bits on motherhood, tips on staying "sane" and keeping healthy mentally as well as random musings and occasional recipes. It's going to be a little more of a lifestyle blog, that I hope you enjoy!

So please, stay, check it out and feel free to leave me a comment!

Latest Instagrams

© amanda villaveces lmft. Design by Fearne.